Pros of making yogurt home is often said the freshness and safety in terms of additive contents. But there are more, here are “my” reasons why Yogurt should be homemade!
- No plastic containers are involved. I buy milk in a paper carton, and homemade yogurt to be stocked in glass jars. (I bet you’ve guessed it!)
- Serving size/ container size can be chosen based on your preference. Yogurt could pick smell from other things in the fridge easily, keeping the leftover in store-bought plastic container destroy the flavor.
- Homemade yogurt has a longer life for whatever the reasons. It won’t go bad for a long period of time.
- It’s so easy to make. Nothing special needed. I don’t own a yogurt incubator, either. I like my kitchen to be very simple.
- Super active probiotics are good for your health and beauty.
- Taste? Great, no doubt! Both eating the way it is and using for cooking, it is one of the essentials in my fridge.