Bold flavor dish in 30minutes! Hungry boys don’t need to wait.
* Quick Recipe skips cooking basics and ingredients list, sharing the ideas for your inspiration.*
- Preheat cast iron pan over the stovetop. Throw cloves of garlic and prawns in.
- Pour spices over them. (Smoked Paprika, Cumin Seed Powder, Onion Powder, and Black Pepper)
- Place it in the oven, grill/broil setting for about 20 minutes or till your preferred grill level.
- Prepare chopped zucchini, green peas, and extra al dente spaghetti meanwhile.
- Take out the pan from the oven, separate prawns on the side.
- Pour EVOO in the pan, add zucchini. Then add spaghetti and green peas, adjust the taste with salt.
- Put prawns back over spaghetti.